Which tasks do you take over?
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Engineer (m/f/d) to help us build and scale our online mentoring platform. You will be working in a small and agile team that operates mostly remote. If you're passionate about changing the world positively via technology this role is for you.
- You improve, maintain and scale our current codebase and stack.
- You work on challenging projects with a high degree of personal responsibility.
- You contribute to the overall quality of our code base with teamwork and regular code reviews.
- You will own our CI/CD pipeline and server operations.
- You drive the decision making process with respect to software architecture design and contribute to product management decisions.